I’m Steven Bonner. People come to me for typography, illustration and graphic design.
I put everything towards serving your idea and I don’t impose my personal style on your project. Instead, I figure out how to make the piece communicate effectively – and work commercially. Of course, that means working to deadlines and high technical standards. But then you’d expect that.
From Scotland and currently based in San Francisco, I work for clients in the UK, Europe, USA and almost everywhere else.
- The Drum, Designerati List, 2014
- Type Directors Club, Certificate of Typographic Excellence, 2014
- Adweek, Talent 100, 2013
- CQ33 Professional Illustration Awards – Winner, 2013
- Communication Arts Illustration Awards – Winner (Advertising), 2013
- 3×3 Professional Awards – Merit (Advertising), 2013
- Art Director’s Club, Germany – Silver (Print), 2012
- Art Director’s Club, Germany – Merit (Out of Home), 2012
- WCA – Commendation, 2010
- The Art Book – Gold, 2010
- The Art Book – Silver, 2010
- Los Logos 6
- Los Logos 7
- Playful Type 2
- Reinventing Lettering
- Computer Arts / Projects
- Digital Arts